Installers, connect to your sites remotely via the SEA Cloud Board.
The Cloud Board is SEA’s newest innovation. This small, simple device plugs into the Jolly connection on modern SEA control panels, connecting them via WiFi to the SEA Cloud App. From here an installer can log in to the control panel in real time, view the display screen giving full menu access.
You can change settings and diagnose problems all without having to physically be on site.
The revolution is here.
- No need to down tools and rush to your customers site to fix a problem, do it remotely with Cloud Board from your computer or phone. Only revisit sites with legitimate problems and with information about which product to focus repair work on.
- Site visits for unknown problems cost the average installation company £150 per visit. With SEA less than 0.5% of sold equipment fails inside warranty.
- Use the SEA Cloud Board for remote diagnostics and SEA equipment for top reliability; you can start saving money and make your business more profitable.
- In extreme situations it allows SEA technical department access to problem sites for the ultimate technical support service.
- See performed cycles on your sites to monitor usage levels and prepare servicing schedules. Use Cloud Board to give your company an edge in customer care.